Power-up and Synthesize brand new mining props!
The Furnace is an NFT minting system that can be used to synthesize a variety of NFTs and FTs into new ones, in order to create new GameFi opportunities and enhance the ingame tokenonics.
- NFT: Non-Fungible Token. A non-interchangeable or heterogenous low liquidity asset, for example: CryptoKitties, Axies, Evolution Land Apostles, Land, or Mining Implements; typically adhering to a standard such as ERC721 or ERC1155
- FT: Fungible Token. An interchangeable or homogenous token or asset, such as RING, typically adhering to a standard such as ERC20, TRC20, or BEP20.
- Synthetic Asset: An asset created by synthesizing two or more existing assets via smart contract. When a synthetic asset is burned, it will disintegrate into the original assets.
- Synthetic NFT: A Synthetic Asset comprised of at least one NFT, and possessing some attributes of an NFT.
- Supercharged NFT: A Synthetic NFT that has been fused and imbued with the power of one or more other assets, while retaining its primary NFT characteristics.
- Formula: Rules governing asset ratios and synthetic asset generation methods.
- Apostle: A humanoid avatar within Evolution Land.
- Resource: GOLD, WOOD, HHO, FIRE and SIOO; mined from the land.
- Synthesis: Placing the required props in the Furnace system for synthesis operations can increase their class, and significantly enhance their effects.
- Dismantling: After Synthesis, Drill assets become locked in DeFi; but they can also be dismantled, and the component assets retrieved.
- Efficiency: A measure of how functional a prop or Synthetic NFT is; calculated by adding the assets base efficiency rating to its variable efficiency rating. When a prop or Synthetic NFT is operating optimally, it will have a maximum efficiency. For example, performing Synthesis on a mining drill with HHO tokens will increase its class, and grant a variable efficiency bonus when mining HHO afterwards.
- GameFi: As a GameFied decentralized finance (DeFi) system, players are required to obtain and provide resources for the furnace during the synthesis process; some of which are liquidity pool (LP) tokens. Actually, using LP tokens during synthesis is the only way to achieve the highest level of bonuses and efficiency ratings for Synthetic and Hybrid Synthetic NFTs.
- Qualifying Liquidity Pool Tokens:
- GOLD-RING LP: Uniswap: GOLD | RING
- WOOD-RING LP: Uniswap: WOOD | RING
- HHO-RING LP: Uniswap: HHO | RING
- FIRE-RING LP: Uniswap: FIRE | RING
- SIOO-RING LP: Uniswap: SIOO | RINGAll the LP token pairs listed above on Uniswap qualify as contribution vouchers. Additionally, in future, Zapper will provide an easy to use system for purchasing qualified LP tokens with a single token.
Using the Furnace, players can choose to combine a variety of different assets, including NFTs and FTs, into new assets according to various formulas. During synthesis, original assets will undergo functional and stylistic enhancement which will be reflected in the attributes of new asset.
The Evolution Land Furnace will also work with NFTs from our partners or other external ecosystems, for example: players who hold DEGO can perform syntheses and mining in the same ways as the original mining drills.
We updated the furnace system to a brand new one, including Forge(Synthesize), Enhance(Upgrade), and Dismantle functions.
Success Rate: the rate of successfully getting the target equipment/tools. If fail, will not get the target one and lose some materials.
In the future, the professional blacksmith could improve the success rate in the furnace system.
Forge: Use basic NFT and FT assets to create a useable NFT.
Upgrade: Use FT or NFT to enhance the ability of NFT.
Dismantle: Downgrade the NFT and get some FT back.
- 1.NFT mining
- 2.Mint a required component of a Supercharged NFT
- 3.Functions in other external applications
- 1.Increase pet inventory
- 2.New item barNote: If a lands prop slot is occupied, it is generally not possible for other players to place their own; however, if certain conditions are met, substitution and replacement is possible.
- 1.Drills in the protection period could not be replaced by any other drills
- 2.Landowners could grab ANY slots, not in the protection period on their lands. (Also, if the landowner sets a low-class and low-level drill, others could grab back.)
Prop A: New, props to be deployed
Prop B: Props that have been deployed on the equipment bar
The replacement of prop A/prop B can happen under any of the following conditions(if prop B is not within the protection period):
The class of prop A is higher than the class of prop B
The class of prop A is equal to the class of prop B
The level of prop A is higher than the level of prop B
Tips: 1-3 means Class 1 Level 3
Class: Could be upgraded by add resources token or resources - RING LP token
Level: Couldn't be upgraded
1. Could others use 1-1 drills out of protection period to grab the slot with landowners 1-3 drills? (No)
2. Could others use 1-3 drills out of protection period to grab the slot with landowners 1-3 drill? (No)
3. Could others use 2-1 drills out of protection period to grab the slot with landowners 1-3 drills? (Yes)
4. Could others use 1-3 drills out of protection period to grab the slot with landowners 1-2 drill? (Yes)
5. Could I use 1-3 drills to grab the slot with other's 2-3 drills out of protection period on my land? (Yes)
6. Could others grab the slots with 1-3 drill with his 1-3 drill? (No)
7. Could others grab the slots with 1-3 drill with his 2-1 drill? (Yes)
Drills are obtained through chests (blind box gameplay), and chests are obtained through airdrops or purchases. Some chests have a higher likelihood than others of containing premium mining drills and other token rewards; including RING.
Treasure Chests are separated into Gold and Silver categories, with pricing that reflects higher or lower probabilities of obtaining premium items and rewards.
Purchasing Treasure Chests directly offers a higher probability of receiving premium Drills. During the airdrop event the Treasure Chests will be sold starting at a fixed initial price, but after that, the cost will increase by 2.6% every day. After 30 days, the ceiling price will be reached and will then remain fixed.
A Drill can be set on the prop slot of a piece of land and used for mining a single resource. Unlike Apostles, Drills cannot obtain resources by themselves; they rely on Apostles who then obtain a bonus income. In additional to allowing placement of Drills on a player's own land, they can also be placed on others land (5% profit will be paid to land's owner, percentage could be decided by DAO).
Drill levels are fixed at 1, 2, and 3; and low-level drills cannot be Synthesized into higher-level drills. Drill Level is an inherent attribute of each one, and upgrades will not affect it.
Drill classes can be 0, 1, 2, and 3 (to be developed later), and higher-class drills can be Synthesized with the Furnace, significantly enhancing their efficiency.
The efficiency and formulas for different drills are as follows:
The base efficiency bonus is the sum of the resources excavated by all the apostles on the land where the drill is placed. For example, if there are 5 apostles working on the land, 3 apostles produce 5 FIRE per day, and 2 apostles produce 2 HHO per day, setting a FIRE enhanced class 2 level 3 drill will bring you 5*(60+60)%=6 FIRE per day.
When a Drill(higher than class 0) is deployed to inventory, it enjoys a certain period of protection; during which, the item replacement rule is suppressed. This grace period is a globally manageable variable, and at some point in the future, the Drill owner will be able to consume a certain potion to extend it.
- 1.Protection period WON'T re-calculate after withdrawing from land if it is in the protection period.
- 2.Protection period COULD re-calculate after withdrawing from land after its protection period ends.
The Drill supply does not have a hard cap and will be issued according to airdrop events and sales status. The probability of receiving a higher level Drill is determined by the category of the chest.